Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 17, 2012

Today I feel a little better. With the MRI and genetic tests complete, I can relax a bit until I meet next week with the plastic surgeon to discuss my surgical and reconstructive options. Although it is all overwhelming, the scariest part is the financial part...4-6 weeks out of work is SCARY!!

Lets talk about MRI for a minute. I told Christian last night that the only thing that would have made it any worse ..would have been clowns. Small space, loud noise, cold air....clowns. 

I am so touched by all the emails, calls, texts I have received. I love you all so much..it is the prayers and the love that has gotten me out of bed the last 2 days.. so thanks.



My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. --Psalms 73:26

No comments:

Post a Comment